To ensure maximum flexibility, DCPs are created on the Clipster from DVS.
A check in our in-house cinema, which is equipped with a Christie CP2210, a Doremi DCP-2K4 and a 5.1 sound system ensures uncompromising quality.
In addition, we offer the production of DCP copies and KDMs for cinema distribution.
Our services include:
- DCP mastering from DCDM files (Digital Cinema Initiative Distribution Master)
- DCP mastering from tape formats (for example, HDCAM SR)
- DCP mastering from file formats (e.g. Quicktime, ProRes or TIFF sequences)
- up to 4K resolution
- full 3D support
- Inserting titles, applying sound and subtitles to existing DCPs
- Creation of unencrypted and encrypted DCPs
- Quality check on Christie CP2210 Digital Cinema projector
- Test on cinema servers from Doremi, Dolby and Qube
- Copying of DCPs on professional CRU Drives and Shipping
- Generating KDMs and sending by e-mail
- Provision of trailer and teaser DCPs on the ARRI Digital Cinema Distribution Portal